Inclusive EyeGaze Foundations
Let your eyes take control.
Introducing a new affordable Eye Gaze solution for the classroom. All you need to get started with eye gaze access in one package - the Inclusive EyeGaze Foundations.
So Whats Included?
Inclusive EyeGaze Foundations has been specially designed by Inclusive Technology to meet the needs of teachers, therapists and carers working with students with physical disabilities, cerebral palsy, visual impairment, intellectual disabilities, autistic spectrum disorder and communication difficulties.
Inclusive EyeGaze Foundations includes:
- myGaze® Assistive Gaze Technology by Visual Interaction. The new affordable eye tracker for a wide range of users.
- These fun and meaningful activities can be used with anyone trying their first steps with eye gaze. They provide a progression of skills from experimental/cause and effect to targeting, ensuring early success and effective teaching.
What are the benefits?
- Universal - myGaze® system works with any assistive software.
- Affordable - High quality and low cost for schools & families.
- Portable - Easily transported between computers in the home or at school.
- Progression - 18 carefully graded activities designed to assess and teach early eye gaze skills.
- Easy to Use - Unique 3 step process takes seconds to set up for individuals. No training required.
- Analysis - Powerful real-time video, heat map and line trace recording and printable reporting.
myGaze® Eye Tracker
Introducing myGaze® Assistive Gaze Technology by Visual Interaction: The new affordable eye tracker for a wide range of uses.
- The new affordable myGaze assistive system by Visual Interaction works with any software and is easily accessible to everyone.
- Light, small & portable: Simply snap the myGaze Eye Tracker on to your PC, laptop and tablet at school and at home.
- Superior performance and reliability: The myGaze Eye Tracker is a product of 20 years of technological leadership in eye tracking.
- Instant access & comfort: Easy and calibration-free setup and large head box assure a comfortable experience.
- Compatibility: Use myGaze Eye Tracker across all your Windows devices with 10”- 22” screens, at school or at home.
Easy to use
Inclusive Technology have worked closely with Visual Interaction to design EyeMouse Play Software - the world’s first easy eye gaze interface - for those new to eye gaze and for use with all levels of ability. No training required to use. Launch one application and follow the simple 3 step guide to set up in seconds;
Position - use the intuitive "glasses" guide to quickly gain optimum positioning for eye gaze.
Calibrate - an easy one point calibration gives great functional accuracy.
Go - Simply choose the cursor function and dwell settings you want and you are ready to eye gaze!
Designed for the needs of early users and their teachers and parents:
- Intuitive "glasses" positioning guide.
- Individual profile settings for different users and devices.
- Keyboard shortcuts to change settings without disrupting activities.
Provides direct gaze access to any assistive software:
- Learning and classroom.
- Playing and games.
- "Expert" mode for more advanced calibration, interaction and profile settings.
- Keyboard shortcuts to easily check positioning and change interaction settings without exiting your activity.
- Control panel only appears when needed, allowing for a distraction free screen.
Inclusive Eye Gaze
18 Carefully Graded Activities. These fun and meaningful activities can be used with anyone trying their first steps with eye gaze. They provide a progression of skills from experiential/cause and effect to targeting, ensuring early success and effective teaching.
- Visual attention skills.
- Cause and effect understanding.
- Simple access skills.
- Eye movement patterns.
- Visual tracking.
- Visual attention.
- Visual discrimination skills.
- Early comprehension and preferences.
- Visual attention.
- Purposeful looking skills.
Tracking - What are you looking at?
Assessment and teaching of eye movement patterns, visual attention, preferences and discrimination skills.
Follow Me Straight - Watch characters travel across the screen and come to life when you follow them.
Follow Me Wavy - Watch characters wander around the screen and come to life when you follow them.
Find Me - Spot the characters as they appear on screen to "pop" them away!
Chase Me - Follow and find the characters as they flow across the screen.
Who's Different? - There's someone different hiding in the crowd. Can you spot them?
Look Around - Follow the picture as it's drawn on screen and find the features to bring it to life.
Fixating - Are you looking?
Assessment and teaching of visual attention, fixation and dwell select skills.
Spinning Patterns - Bright, bold patterns to spin and whizz with just a look.
Cookie Machine - Keep the Cookie Machine cranked and catch the cookies when cooked!
New Faces - Look at my face and I’ll wink, smile and wiggle my nose. But watch out for bogies!
Look Hear - Play your favorite boogie beats on the funky sound machine.
Knock Knock - Who’s there? Why don’t you open the door and find out!
Wake Up - Sweep your spotlight round the room to find the sleepyhead.
Locating - Looking around
Assessment and teaching of visual scanning and use of the cursor to explore the screen.
Fill It Up - Move your magic fountain to fill the screen with your favorite effects.
Clear It Up - Somebody has made a mess. Can you clear it up and find the hidden picture?
Pinball - Are you a pinball wizard? Light up all the bumpers to get the high score.
Aquarium - Goldie has a new fish tank. Help her swim around and explore what’s inside.
Magic Painting - Color in the picture with the magic paintbrush and watch it come alive.
Art Attack - Create a beautiful work of art good enough to frame, with paint, stampers and glitter.
Inclusive Eye Gaze: Options
Extensive option menus allow you to;
Inclusive Eye Gaze: Analytics
Powerful, easy to use Analysis tools allow you to record and review eye gaze skills.
Live video playback of eye gaze behavior during activities.
Heat map recording showing areas of concentrated gaze during activities.
Line trace map recording showing path of eye gaze during activities.
Instant report and record keeping with ability to save or print out a report giving details of timings, options chosen and heat map analysis of eye gaze behavior during activities. Use for your assessment and progress records.
- 1x Attention and Looking Software.
- 1x EyeMouse Play Software.
- 1x myGaze Eye Tracker.
Windows: 7 / 8 / 10
Not compatible with Windows XP, Vista or Mac OS X
Display: Suitable for use with monitors or laptop screens measuring 10" to 24"
Connectivity: Windows 7 requires 1 x USB 2.0 port / Windows 8 and above supports USB 2.0 and 3.0
CPU requirements: Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 series or AMD A10 recommended