Now you can control toys and other battery operated appliances directly from your iPad**
Simply plug your favorite appliance(s) into iClick and control them with switches or from your iPad in the following innovative ways:
- Direct- toy/appliance is powered for as long as the user touches an on-screen switch on the iPad - a great way to teach cause and effect.
- Latching- Touch once for on and again for off.
- Timed- one touch turns the toy on for a period determined within the App, from as little as 1 second up to 250 minutes.
- Cooperation- requires two users each to touch an on-screen button for the toy to turn on. Great for teaching social skills and cooperative play.
- On/Off- One switch turns on the device and the other turns it off.
- Two 3.5mm sockets to allow up to two toys or other appliances to be connected.
- Seven control modes selected from the iClick App. Four modes provide independent switch operation; three give cooperative control.
- Interference free operation at up to 60 feet distance.
- The iClick App can also be scanned using iOS Switch Control by users who can’t use the touch screen.
- Supports iPad 3 and later only (iPad not included).
Please Note - Requires iPad 3, iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPad Pro or later. Will not work with First Generation iPad or iPad 2. iClick & iControl use Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth 4.0) to communicate with the iPad. This feature was introduced with iPad 3 and iPad Air and is also available on all iPad Mini. Earlier devices will not work.