Insight is the world's first intelligent learning system that provides objective and detailed measurement and analysis of early vision and cognition behaviors using eye gaze technology.
Featuring engaging small step progressive teaching activities delivered at the right level and pace for each individual's unique learning style.
Core Skills Assessment
- The first ever intelligent learning system to offer objective measurement of the core skills essential for early learning.
- Uses Intelligent Analytics, based on real data, designed to meet the needs of students with complex physical, intellectual and sensory disabilities.
- Ongoing assessment and analysis provides a true Insight into abilities – a powerful tool for educators.
- Specially designed activities arranged in a Progressive Road Map of skills with small incremental steps to ensure success and motivation at each learning stage.
- Mapped to well-respected special education assessment and teaching techniques plus the latest clinical theories.
- A wide variety of new and exciting content to engage all learners.
- Detailed eye gaze analysis and interpretation of students' behaviors.
- Provides an invaluable insight into students' strengths and areas of difficulty to help inform all teaching practice.
- Unique calibration and device independent scores to include all learners.
- Track performance in all learning goals to give a snapshot of overall progress.
- Evaluate performance over time.
- Compare individual's performance to that of similar peers across the globe – a world first!
- Intelligent suggestions are offered to guide activity choices based on scores, skill progression plus eye gaze data from peer groups.
- Activities are recommended across a range of learning goals to suit individualized learning styles.
- FREE iPad, iPhone and Android Reporting App.
- Transforms your student performance data into simple, engaging, and intuitive progression reports.
- Real time feedback