The all new APPlicator is a Bluetooth Switch Interface that has been specifically designed for the AT Market. Careful consideration of the needs of switch users has resulted in a device that provides both ease of use and great functionality in one single unit.
Access your (switch accessible) Apps with up to 4 switches or with a "tap" of a button go into "Quick-Media Mode" and use the same 4 switches to control your audio library.
Also fully compatible with iOS Switch Control for independent switch access.
Accessing your Apps is simple:
- Pair APPlicator with your iPad by selecting it in the Bluetooth menu (no PIN entry required).
- Connect any wired switches to one of the four, programmable, switch inputs.
- Switch sockets default to the most commonly used settings so the APPlicator works straight out of the box.
Accessing your Music Playlist is even simpler:
- Press the Quick Media Mode button for preconfigured access to: play/pause, skip forward, skip back and Timed Play - 10 seconds (ideal for cause and effect or reluctant switch users)
Fully Compatible with iOS Switch Control:
- Scan using the iOS Switch Control feature for access to Apps, Music, iBooks, Internet, emails and more.
- New iOS Switch Control "Mode" functions added to enhance the switch user's experience.
- Four 3.5mm sockets for wired switches.
- Small footprint (3.5"x 2.5" x 0.75")
- 64 feet operating range.
- Pairs directly through Bluetooth 2.1 without PIN number entry.
- Integral button allows on-screen keyboard to be deployed or hidden at any time.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery via supplied USB lead.
- Built-in display for easy programing
- Programmable functions include 24 mouse/keyboard commands as well as full music controls.
* Works with i-Pad, i-Pod (3rd & 4th generations), i-Phone (iOS 5 onward).